Het delicate evenwicht van de darmflora kan gemakkelijk worden aangetast door een ongezonde manier van leven, alcoholgebruik, antibiotica enz .. CaliVita AC-Zymes en Acidophilus zijn gemaakt met Lb. acidophilus, dat is een van de meest populaire probiotische stammen dragen aan de gezonde werking van het spijsverteringsstelsel en het immuunsysteem.
Ac Zymes - Probiotisch met Lactobacillus acidophilus
probiotic for the health of the intestinal flora
Ac Zymes contains 2 billion of Lactobacillus acidophilus in each capsule. Lactobacillus acidophilus is a bacterial strain that occurs naturally in the human intestinal flora.
Friendly intestinal flora
Who should especially care for the proper intestinal flora?
- People after antibiotic therapy.
- People leading a stressful lifestyle.
- People who care about the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- People eating improperly.
- Tobacco smokers.
Calivita food supplement: AC-Zymes
- during antibiotics treatment
- in skin diseases
- in cleansing intestines (constipation)
- helps to get rid of bad smell from the mouth
- in fighting fungal infections, kills some harmful bacteria
- aids digestion
- sooths mild stomach aches
- You should consult with a qualified medical practitioner, before taking any supplement.
- In case of diarrhea is enough to take Acidophilus for 5-6 days to return to the normal intestinal flora, apart from taking the formula, generous measures (large liquid consumption) also should be taken!
- In case of any kind of gastrointestinal discomfort, condition or disease (eg: diarrhea, ulcers, Crohn’s disease) seek qualified medical advice before taking the product.
- During the treatment of serious fungal infection (dermatological problems or gynecological) and after treatment, you should take Acidophilus in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
- In combating fungal diseases garlic and amino acid arginine can also be helpful.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements cannot substitute for a balanced mixed diet.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
What are probiotics
The World Health Organization has defined probiotics in 2001 as living organisms which, when administered in sufficient quantity provoke improve the health of the host.
History of Lactobacillus acidophilus probiotic bacteria
Beneficial effect of Lactobacillus acidophilus on the health of the intestinal flora
Lactobacillus acidophilus in the fight against mycosis
Indications for Lactobacillus acidophilus:
- are irreplaceable in allergies,
- in the treatment of diarrhea,
- recommended in antibiotic treatments,
- with skin diseases,
- cleanse the intestines, effective in constipation,
- eliminate unpleasant smell from the mouth,
- prevent mycoses, destroy some germs,
- support proper digestion, soothe stomach aches.