Nopalin is gemaakt met Nopal cactus, een plant die behoort tot het genus Opuntia cactus. Het is zeer rijk aan vitaminen en mineralen. Vanwege de vezelgehalte, het ondersteunt ook het gezond functioneren van ons lichaam. Het kan een ideale aanvulling voor het ontgiften van regimes en gewichtsverlies diëten zijn.
Nopalin - bron van vezels van de Nopal cactus
Nopal, also known as prickly pear cactus, has been used as food for centuries in Central and South America. Each tablet contains 300 mg of dehydrated leaves of nopal cactus.
Produced for: CaliVita International B.V. Beursplein 37, 3001 DC Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Best before: see side of pack.
Preparation containing the dried stem of an edible Nopal cactus.
How does nopal work - a source of fiber?
- helps to control body weight to make it easier for you to maintain a slim figure
- intensifies the feeling of satiety and supports the fight against the temptation to snack between meals
- has a positive effect on fat metabolism
- cares about maintaining the proper level of glucose in the blood
- Is the antioxidant,
- Regulates the functions of the gastrointestinal tract,
- Clears the final section of the colon,
- Has a positive effect on the liver cells work,
- Affects the metabolism of cholesterol,
- Coordinate the regular secretion of bile and pancreatic enzymes,
- Supports the metabolism of triglycerides,
- Prevents the emergence of lifestyle diseases,
- Excellent in the fight against hemorrhoids.
Who is especially recommended to use cactus fiber?
- People who are slimming.
- Everyone who wants to help detoxify the body.
- People who care about the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- People who want to support the proper metabolism of fats.
- For people to maintain proper blood glucose levels.
food supplement Calivita: Nopalin
Nopalin active ingredients
- You should consult with a qualified medical practitioner, before taking any supplement.
- Always drink lots of liquids when taking this product as it helps the swelling of its fibers and development of satiety
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements cannot substitute for a balanced mixed diet.
- Keep out of reach of young children
Keywords: Nopalin, Calivita, nopal cactus, Opuntia, fiber, cholesterol, triglycerides, antioxidant, antioxidant, cleansing, weight loss, simming diet.
What does Nopal contain and how it works
What Nopal contains
For which Nopal is beneficial
- is an antioxidant,
- helps to maintain proper body weight,
- regulates the functions of the digestive tract,
- cleans the final section of the large intestine,
- stabilizes blood sugar levels,
- has a positive effect on the work of liver cells,
- affects the metabolism of cholesterol,
- coordinates the regular secretion of bile and pancreatic enzymes,
- supports the metabolism of triglycerides,
- prevents the emergence of civilization diseases,
- perfect in the fight against hemorrhoids.
Nopal - a dietary fiber that supports weight loss
Nopal cleans the intestines
Purification of toxins
Nopalin - high quality natural nutritive complex
- glyco regulator (maintains blood sugar levels)
- hypocholesterolemic (lowers blood fats)
- weight regulator
- cleanses the colon
- regulates the functions of the digestive organs
- improves bowel movement process
- care of liver function
- good as a dietary supplement for vegetarians
- positive effect on the immune, glandular, nervous and circulatory system
Nopalin (lat. Opuntia) - a new star among the cacti!
- slow the rate of charging and discharging of the stomach (less're hungry)
- bind fat in the meal, thus helping to reduce body weight
- soften stool and increase its frequency
- bile acid binding (protection from colon cancer - the second cause in death of all tumors)
- reducing cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood
- help to regulate high blood sugar
- bind carcinogens and heavy metals
- regulate the increased production of stomach acid and effectively protect the mucous membrane of the digestive tract. health of the lining of the digestive tract is the foundation of the health of the whole organism
- facilitate the work of the liver and kidneys